Altinvestam AG, Industriering 14, 9491 Ruggell , Liechtenstein is Responsible Controller in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
You can exercise the following rights at any time under the contact details provided:
- Information about your stored data and their processing (Article 15 GDPR), in particular you can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the source of your data, if these were not collected directly from you,
- Correction or completion of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your stored data (Art. 17 GDPR), insofar as no statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights for further storage are to be observed,
- Restriction of data processing, insofar as we may not yet delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR), as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion; the person responsible no longer needs the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Article 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
You can contact a regulatory authority at any time with a complaint, such as: To the competent authority of your domicile or to the authority responsible for us as the responsible authority.
Keep in mind, however, that these rights are not unlimited, but subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you would like to avail yourself of any of the rights listed here or would like further information, please contact us.
Legal basis for processing
The processing of your personal data (ie any data that authorizes the identification of your person by reasonable means; „personal data“) is required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, to provide you a functional website as well as our content and services, protect our legitimate interest and legal and regulatory information financial regulation obligations, to which we are subject.
If we obtain the consent of the data subject to carry out personal data processing, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
When it is necessary to process personal data in order to fulfil a contract whose contractual party the data subject is, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. This also applies to processing operations required in order to implement pre-contractual measures.
If processing is required to safeguard a legitimate interest of us or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject override the first- mentioned interest, the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Which data is collected on our website?
When you access our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a so-called log file. We have no influence on this. The following information is also collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- the IP address of the requesting internet-capable device,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the file accessed,
- the website/application from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser you use and, if applicable, the operating system of your Internet-enabled computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The data is stored for a maximum period of 7 days and then automatically deleted.
Contact via Email
It is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided on the website. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Article 6(1)(a) GDPR if the user has given his consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended, if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified.
How is the data used? Who is the data shared with?
- To communicate with you (sending instructions regarding our services or, if necessary, processing inquiries)
- For statistical and analytical purposes, which serve to improve the website
- Hosting and operating our website
We may also disclose data if we are in good faith, which is helpful or appropriate to: (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, lawsuits, or regulatory inquiries; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreement) and, if applicable, investigate possible violations; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action against illegal activities or other misconduct, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) assert or enforce its own legal claims or defend us against the claims of others; (v) protect the rights, property or our safety, the safety of our users, your safety or the safety of third parties; or (vi) to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and / or to protect intellectual property or other rights.
We store your personal information for as long as stated or otherwise as long it is necessary to provide our services, to comply with legal obligations, to settle disputes, and to enforce our rights. Retention periods depend on the type of data collected and the purpose for which it was collected, taking into account both case-specific circumstances and the need to erase obsolete unused information as soon as possible. We store records of customer personal information, invoices, notices and other data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may, at any time and in our sole discretion, correct, complete or remove incomplete or incorrect data.
Collection of data by third parties
How do we protect your data?
We use the security measures on the website with great care and protect your data. We use industry-standard procedures and policies to ensure the protection of the information we collect and store and prevent the unauthorized use of such information. We also require third parties to comply with similar security requirements in accordance with this Privacy
Policy. Although we take reasonable steps to protect data, we can not be held responsible for the actions of those who have accessed or misused our Web Site and we make no express or implied warranty that we have such access can prevent.
Transmission of data outside the European Economic Area
Note that some beneficiaries may not be based in the European Economic Area. If this is the case, we will only submit your data to countries with adequate data protection levels approved by the European Commission, or ensure an adequate level of data protection through a legal agreement.
How to reach us
For general questions about the website, the information we collect about you, or the use of this information, please contact: email@example.com.
Last changed on: 15/07/2023