ALTINVESTAM is an independent consulting company based in Liechtenstein. Our focus is the conception and initiation of alternative investment products. With many years of experience and in cooperation with strong partners, we develop innovative and tailor-made investment structures. Our customers are institutional and professional investors who are looking for an individual solution.
When implementing our projects, we work with comprehensive structuring know-how, in-depth market analyzes and data-based applications.
ALTINVESTAM relies on a vibrant and professional ecosystem comprised of strong and reliable partners.
The continuous success of ALTINVESTAM is built upon strong partnerships with the following institutions:
ALTINVESTAM was founded in 2011 by Christoph U. Dethleffsen. After close collaboration for many years, Heinz A. Nemmert joined the company as partner and shareholder in 2018. Collectively, they can build upon more than 55 years of capital markets experience. A supporting team of experts and a reliable professional network help with the implementation of all projects. Together with external partners, the entire team has extensive expertise in the structuring of financial assets (securitisations), financial engineering, investment and risk management, and financial data analysis.
- 25+ years of experience in alternative investments and asset management
- Long-standing portfolio management expertise, i.a. for an American investment boutique’s green tech long/short equity fund
- Investment management advisor to various asset managers and family offices
- Studies in law at Albert Ludwig’s University (Freiburg) and Ludwig-Maximilian’s University (LMU, Munich)
- Involvement in various social impact projects as founder, partner and advisor (incl. For Society Capital, and the Institute for Society and Sustainable Business)
- 30+ years of capital markets experience in various leading front- and back-office roles
- Co-founder and managing director, FMP Financial Market Partners GmbH
- Partner and CFO, CFP Corporate Finance Partners AG
- Business administration studies at European Business School (EBS), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), European Financial Advisor (FPA)
- Long track record as business angel and investor across European companies